You can now check to see if our laboratories have analyzed a particular polymer that is also run in your lab or that you may be analyzing at some future date. Following are suggestions on how to use the Application Search engine.
Select any of the criteria below (Polymer, Polymer Class, Industrial Use, Column Type) to search the GPC applications database. If a search results in one or more hits, the results page will display one or more chromatograms.
Recommended search protocol
1. First search for the presence of your polymer of interest by highlighting the polymer name only. Then click SEARCH APPLIATIONS.
2. If you want to see what polymers we have analyzed from a particular polymer class, highlight this class and hit SEARCH APPLICATIONS.
3. Each polymer is also classified by the industry in which it is most commonly used. Select an industry and hit SEARCH APPLICATIONS.
4. If you are already using a TSKgel GPC column, use the 'Column Type' option to SEARCH APPLICATIONS for other examples of polymers that can be analyzed on the column type of interest.
5. Note that it is possible to select multiple search criteria by putting your cursor on a selection in multiple categories before you hit SEARCH APPLICATIONS. Expect to find fewer hits when using this feature.
Viewing and printing chromatograms
To get an expanded view of a chromatogram (and to print it) click on the first link below the chromatogram.
Link to the featured TSKgel GPC column
To learn more about the TSKgel column used in a chromatogram, click on the second link below the chromatogram.
Finally, in some cases you may not obtain a chromatogram, but a reference to an article in a peer-reviewed journal. Although Tosoh Bioscience does not distribute any of these references, we believe that all selected references are of general interest to our GPC customer base.